Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Second Summer

Summer was extremely hot. It's now September and still disgustingly hot and humid. It's also been way too rainy. Apparently, one of the rainiest summers Korea has had in decades. Thanks global warming!

I've come up with a bit of a bucket list for stuff I want to do in Korea before I leave. One of the things on my list was to go to the COEX Aquarium. I practically had to drag Em and Laura in with me, but then they had a great time. See, you should ALWAYS listen to The Dish.
The aquarium was quite interesting...






For the 4th of July, I decided to put a little picnic together in the park. We had a great time with great people. It was almost like home, minus the fireworks!




Now more pics of my kids :)




Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment