Sunday, March 28, 2010

My new class.

So as most of you know, I now have a new kindergarten class. I went from teaching one of the lowest kindergarten classes (6-1) to now teaching the 2nd highest (7-3). I was a little nervous about it because there is a lot expected of these kids. Luckily, I only have 5 students. They are amazing and I love them already. They crack me up everyday. I have Sellina (who was in my class last year), Jaimie, Alex, Robert, and Zeki...yes, Zeki. Here are some photos of them on our last field trip.



I look forward to spending the next year with the little monsters!
My elementary classes are also pretty great. So far, no big behavior issues...not like last year! Things are good with work. I'm pretty damn happy with it right now!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks awesome! I love the pictures of the snow,I forget that it snows there. U guys look like u had tons of fun in ur green tutus for dan's going away party. Love u, miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you decided to do this although I miss ya terribly:) and wow who would have thought it was so pretty there:0 keep in touch and love ya Sylvia

    ReplyDelete