Sunday, March 28, 2010

LCI's Festival!

Every year, LCI puts on a huge festival. This year was to be no different. In December, all the teachers had to write speeches for each of their kindergarten students and pick a song for them to perform. This is all put on so the parents can see how much their children have learned in the past year. The lucky kids in my class got to sing Good Ship Lollipop and recite speeches about holidays. We then had to pick out the most ridiculously flashy, sparkly costumes we could find for our kids to wear. Unfortunately, my camera battery died halfway through so I only have some photos, but you can imagine the rest.
Here are my kids before the festivities began:



Here they are in outfit #1. This is for a song they did with LCI's music teacher.

This is outfit #2. This is what they wore for Good Ship Lollipop.

Unfortunately, this is about the time my camera died so I don't have their speech costumes. Let's just say I picked out the most ridiculous outfits for the following holidays:
New Year (baby new year)
Valentine's Day (cupid)
St. Patrick's Day (leperchaun)
Easter (rabbit)
Children's Day ( a pink sparkly mess haha)
4th of July ( a sparkly red, white, and blue number with stars all over it)
Chuseok (hanbok)
Halloween (vampire)
Thanksgiving (indian)
Christmas (santa)
I'm hoping you can get the image in your head! haha
Anyway, after 2 months of insane practicing, my babies did an AWESOME job! I was very proud of them!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment