Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jeju Island Trip

Another long overdue blog. The only reason I'm writing this is because I'm stuck in my apartment sick with the so-called Swine Flu. Anyway, Em, Anne, and I took an Adventure Korea trip to Jeju Island. It began with a Friday night at a love motel. Nothing too big to talk about there, but we had to wake up way early and take the subway. Here's a pic of me looking way too happy at 6am. Em on the other hand...

The first thing we did after we got off the plane was hop on our bus and go to a horse show. It was to show the life of Genghis Khan. Interesting I guess. Em was kinda hot for one of the guys lol.





After that, we went to a glass museum. It was about this time that I noticed my brand new camera was broken. The screen was busted. How that happened, I don't know. I just hoped my pictures would come out, and they did :)




We then visited some caves that were built during the Japanese invasion. They were built to hold bombs and keep soldiers hidden.




Then we were off to our hotel. On the way, we stopped at a store to pick up necessities...basically alcohol. We got some soju, wine, and these:

After cleansing our faces we headed to another room where we played "Never Have I Ever" with a bunch of the other people on the trip. We learned WAY too much about one another and then were off for a midnight stroll to the beach. One of the girls bought some fireworks so we lit those while some swam in the ocean and flirted with Korean men haha. At one point I was playing with a sparkler while doing a split in the sand. I thought something bit me, but in reality, the sparkler burned my ankle.
The next day began at a tea farm. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Although, this one had golf carts you could ride around. We found one with a key in it and went for a ride. We later found out that we were supposed to rent them. Ah well.



After that we went for a walk at a forest.



Then we were off to Loveland. This is a park with a ton of sculptures that some university made. Only pictures can describe it. So here we go:





And these signs were all around the park. WAY FUNNY!




Then we were back on the airplane to head to Seoul. Then we had to take an airport bus to Jukjeon. While on the bus someone felt it was a good idea to throw up while sitting on the back seat. I'm sure you can figure out how disgusting that was. And...I'm going to leave you with that :-)
Cheers!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment