Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Kindergartners

Not too much has been picture worthy lately. I went to Itaewon last weekend and did some shopping. The next package I'm sending out is for Stephanie and the kids, so be on the lookout for it soon! Since I don't have pics of Korea to show ya, I figured I'd send more of my awesome kindies. First, a video of my kids at Play Gym. They get to play in the Play Gym for 15 minutes twice a week. I'd like to bring them more, but it's beyond me. It's kind of like a small version of Chuck E. Cheese or something. The majority of the vid is sideways, but so is yours truly. Anyway, here it is:


And more pics of the kids:







Aren't they just sooooo cute?!?!?

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Cute kids.So i've joined facebook not too much going on on my page cuz you know how computer savvy i am talk to you soon love ya ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are just so friggin cute! Have any faves yet? I won't tell anyone, I promise! ;]

    P.S. Feel better ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I still can't view the video, but the kids are so cute. I hope you are feeling better, let me know. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete